lundi 23 avril 2012

Problems continues, each week I have about 10-20 problematic trades.

They should money back in the HUGE 20 business days, but they sometime not respect it. So I wrote them a last warning :

Hi,

I am sorry but you don't respect the "20 business days delay" rule.
For the second time, I ask you to respect that rule. Please confirm me you will take appropriate measures.

Are concerned, so far :

RF-7120
and attached weekly audits, 1 month ago.

Please, treat them immediately. Please understand that you HAVE TO respect delays.

As M. Moschetas said : "If at any point you see that a particular Broker ticket has not been confirmed within the relevant time frame, then please let me know and I will take a look. " or "My apologies for this, I will try to speed up the process of these requests. "

I am sure this is a little forget, but I am sorry I won't spend my life emailing Zulutrade team, waiting months, believe me if it continues like that I will make some... noise. I think I have been enough patient even to accept 20 business days delays. On FXPRIMUS I got a refund in 24 hours...

Also please note that, even if you refund me, I still get for these trades, 3 pips slippage.

I have also 6 other weekly audit investigations forms with each time 10-20 tickets. But these are still in "normal" delays.

I am waiting for an answer from you, otherwise I will take appropriate measures. You know, it's not fun for me also...

Thanks,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire